Plug and play micro USB interface for metal oxide sensors.
The miniMOX is a miniature electronics platform that allows for the integration of a range of metal-oxide gas sensors of your choice. It provides a simple micro-USB interface with all mounted sensors, and the integrated heater can apply user-defined temperature cycles.
Features and Benefits
- Simple plug-and-play micro-USB interface;
- No additional power supply required;
- Up to 7 different customizable sensors;
- Optional protective case;
- Air quality measurements;
- Medical purposes;
- Laboratory instrumentation;
- Fully integrated with JLMlog software for real-time graphical representation and data logging;
- Compatible with MultiSens data analysis software, for in-depth signal analysis and characterization, including pattern recognition;
- Can be connected to PCs, Android phones and Raspberry Pi;
- Python drivers for custom software;